Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Roots Only Review


As a military wife,I tend to be alone alot and never have a second set of hands to help me color or glaze my hair. I got the privilege of trying ROOTS ONLY and it is great! Its so easy to use, no mess,and you cant mess up your hair. No more missing the grays or not being able to get it down to the root. This product is amazing and its reusable! I Have long thick hair and after I brushed all the knots out, mixed the product into the bootle, total application time was under 5 minutes and when I washed my hair it looked salon perfect.When your out shopping next, pick up this low cost affordable product and watch the magic happen in your own home!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment